Just call me the Belching Queen...

iVillage Member
Just call me the Belching Queen...
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 12:03pm

Well, I can never show my face in my neighborhood again. ha...

I've discovered that the only thing that makes my nausea feel better is belching.. Like, man belching. I've been doing it so often that I forget sometimes when I'm out and about and let them rip.  Most of the time I look around and no one is there, but the other day I noticed that my neighbor was sitting on his back deck and heard it.  He had a rather shocked look on his face.. I felt like yelling out "SORRY! I'm pregnant! It's not my fault!"... I'm pretty sure that our new neighbors probably think I'm the worst kind of heathen.  My husband also pointed out that our windows have been open, so they probably hear me all day long when they're outside.. Sigh.... My dream of being one of those glamourous pregnant women that seem to float through their whole pregnancy has been shot to pieces. Hehehe..

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 12:18pm

LOL! I think I might rather belch than all the heartburn I have. Maybe...

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 12:33pm
HA HA HA The end of my last pregnancy the heartburn was so bad that the only thing that gave me any relief at all was burping. Just little burps and they only gave me a few seconds of relief but anything was better then breathing fire constantly. I used to say excuse me after each one but at some point I lost all urge to be polite and would just burp. I was at work one night sitting at the table with a coworker. We were both charting on our client for the day and I apparently was burping over and over and over until he finally yelled at me to shut up. HA HA HA We are good friends so I didn't take it personally. I told him sorry because I did it with out even realizing I was doing it at that point. I am just waiting for it to start again this time.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-06-2012 - 6:12pm
Oh yes, burping feels awesome. Another reason why Sprite has been my best friend lately.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 9:52am
I'm a belcher too! I don't know where all of this stomach air is coming from! But it definitely helps me feel better throughout the day! Lately with all of this constipation, it has been coming out the other end too! I just LOVE being pregnant! I just can't help it though! We should get a t-shirt that says "I'm pregnant, please forgive my gas!"

Abbie
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:51pm
I don't think any of us are going to end up being glamorous this pregnancy! I wouldn't worry, he'll see your baby bump soon enough and who cares any way! I'm sure he's done way worse!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 11:04pm

I wish I could make myself burp when I want like most people can because it does make my heartburn and nausea feel better when it happens.  Kind of jealous of you guys that can burp on command!

Photobucket