My hand me downs are worthless .....

iVillage Member
My hand me downs are worthless .....
Tue, 06-05-2012 - 9:02am

OK not actually worthless but not very helpful. HA HA HA I have had summer babies in the past. My first son was born in August. My second pregnancy ended in miscarriage but that baby was also due in August. My younger son was born in June. (His birthday is in 2 days!) So I have always had warm weather babies. All we had to do was throw a onsie and light blanket on them and go. Though I do admit I put shorts on Wyatt because come one those teeny tiny shorts are so stinking cute!!!!! So all of the clothes I put away for the next baby are summer clothes for newborn and 0-3 months. I am sure we can use some of it. Onsies are always a good thing and can go under or over other clothing. And if I have a girl this time I will have even less I can use! HA HA HA Oh well! Just another reason for me to go shopping! 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Re: My hand me downs are worthless .....
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 1:14am
same here my 3 are may june and aug. and saved alt but it wont do me much good lol. i love to shop thougth :smileyhappy:! however ill have to wait awhile until we get our amnio done because we carry a genetic condition and if this baby has it like our last does it will matter a LOT! as to what we but clothes, diapers, lotion, etc.... so we will wait a little.
Photobucket