Passed out!

iVillage Member
Passed out!
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 10:57pm
Not sure where to post this. So scary, since dh is away, I let the boys sleep in my room. Feel safer for some reason. Anyway, my youngest and I fell asleep in my room. Long story short, 2 of my dogs fight horribly, so we keep them separated. Well, when my oldest came in the room the one dog got in, other one was already in there. They started fighting and I woke up out of a dead sleep to break it up. The one ended up biting my finger and I was bleeding. After we go them apart, I went to the bathroom to clean my finger. I got so weak I went to get in bed and my upper body fell on the bed and I slid to the floor. I was still awake so I told ds to get me water. In the meantime, I got up and walked to the other side of the bed, don't remember this at all, the. I just fell to the floor. I remember after asking ds what happened. That has never happened to me before. Don't know if it was the blood, or waking up so fast, but it was so scary!! I had to call my mom to come down at midnight because I was scared it would happen again. I don't know what's up with this pg, but i sure can't wait till Feb!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 11:40am
That is scary! Maybe it was the quick rise to get the dogs that threw your blood pressure off. I am glad you were ok.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 9:34am

Wow, that is scary!  Good thing your mom was able to come to your house to help out.  I bet your poor boys were so scared.  You might want to mention it to your doctor just in case, not sure.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 7:00pm
How scary! I'm glad that you're alright!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: abereth
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 11:23am

Oh my gosh!! I would be pretty freaked out too.  I read on one of my pregnancy apps that our blood volume increases quite a bit as we go into our second trimester. Maybe that combined with adrenaline from the dog fight and bite was a little too much for your body to handle. If it happens again I would definitely call you doctor and make sure your blood pressure is ok. I've passed out a few times in my life and it is so. scary.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 10:45am

WOW how scary :smileysad:  Especially since DH wasn't around.  Hope you are feeling better today!

Collyn 9 mo siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 1:03am

Wow, that really stinks!  I feel like things like that always happen when my husband is away too - that and big snowstorms :smileywink: I'm glad your mom could come down and help you out - what a relief that must have been.

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 11:07pm
Thanks! My finger is really sore, but really wasn't that bad, no stitches required. The dogs r little. A yorkie and a beagle mix. Thank gosh for that! Come to the conclusion, might have to find a new home for one of them even though I really don't want to!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 10:59pm

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. I sure hope that it is a one time thing. Was the bite bad?

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby