September Roll Call!

iVillage Member
September Roll Call!
Wed, 09-05-2012 - 5:00pm

Any weird or out of the ordinary symptoms?

Do you have your 20w ultrasound scheduled?

What does your screen name mean?

What has been your favorite part of this pregnancy so far?

What has been your least favorite part?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-08-2012 - 1:28pm
Any weird or out of the ordinary symptoms? Excessive morning sickness. I guess it's not that weird but I just had to refill my zofran again.

Do you have your 20w ultrasound scheduled? Yep, 09/17!! Pretty excited!

What does your screen name mean? Purple is my favorite color and daisies are my favorite flowers. 102 was just a number.

What has been your favorite part of this pregnancy so far? Feeling the movement

What has been your least favorite part? Everything else, lol. I've had migraines, a kidney infection, insomnia, extreme morning sickness, asthma problems. I think that's about it. I was so excited for the 2nd trimester and the end of m/s but it's still going on. :smileysad:
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 4:13pm

Any weird or out of the ordinary symptoms? Nope, everything has been pretty typical, from what I've read :smileytongue:

Do you have your 20w ultrasound scheduled? Nope, but I have an appointment tomorrow with my Doc and will probably have it scheduled!  Yeah!

What does your screen name mean? first name, fave number, middle name - I've used this as long as i can remember.

What has been your favorite part of this pregnancy so far? Ultrasound at 6 weeks, HB at every appointment, telling friends and family.

What has been your least favorite part? The bloating and heartburn that lasted from weeks 6-14.  Tums and other antacids made my heartburn worse so there was nothing I could do.  I was also on the other side of the country for work when my morning sickness was at its worse.  Horrible feeling being alone and not able to fly home :smileyfrustrated:

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 10:24pm
Any weird or out of the ordinary symptoms?
Nothing to odd. The baby keeps pushing on my hernia so it keeps sticking out really far and I have to keep pushing it back in.

Do you have your 20w ultrasound scheduled?
Mine is scheduled for September 27th! I can not wait!

What does your screen name mean?
It is my first name and my middle name and 3 is my favorite number

What has been your favorite part of this pregnancy so far?
Feeling baby moving around

What has been your least favorite part?
Morning sickness was pretty horrible
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Re: September Roll Call!
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 10:25pm
Ya! September 27th will be a good day!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 3:38pm
I don't think I really have any weird symptoms.
My u/s is scheduled for this Friday the 14th, and I am SO excited!!
My screen name is pink for my fav color, my first name, and c is the first initial of my last name.
My favorite part of this pregnancy was telling my boys! They are so excited!!
Worst part, all my medical concerns. Possible GD, fatty liver, whatever is going on with my antibodies, and I have been getting major sinus headaches!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 3:49pm

I'm back! :smileyhappy:  Sorry I've been gone so long ladies ... life gets hectic sometimes!

Any weird or out of the ordinary symptoms?  Not really, now that the nausea has subsided I'm feeling pretty normal.

Do you have your 20w ultrasound scheduled?  I actually have it this Friday!  Soooo excited to see baby girl!

What does your screen name mean?  Mine is pretty self-explanatory ... I'm from WV.  :smileyhappy:

What has been your favorite part of this pregnancy so far?  I just started feeling her squirm around in there in the past week or so and that feeling is def my favorite so far

What has been your least favorite part?  The nausea... I wasn't sick for a minute with my son so 4 months of feeling green was an unpleasant surprise for me.

Lilypie Maternity tickers