Ugh, I hate when they redo their boards

iVillage Member
Ugh, I hate when they redo their boards
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 7:58pm

What is up with the new boards? How come I can't get the posts to refresh so they are on top when someone posts a new message? I tried to go to the link that CM posted but whenever I clicked on it, it said the link was down. I hate digging for stuff. I remember when they redid the boards after my DS was born it was so ridiculous we all left. That's when we moved to facebook and have been going strong since then. We still have 90-something members with probably a good 60 that are active on a weekly basis. 

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 3:12pm
Yeah, I use Internet Explorer...it's SOOO slow...all my other sites I go to are super fast...so its hard to come to ivillage now because I'm way impatient. LOL.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 4:00pm

slkem3 wrote:
Yeah, I use Internet Explorer...it's SOOO slow...all my other sites I go to are super fast...so its hard to come to ivillage now because I'm way impatient. LOL.

Thanks for your feedback about this. I know they are aware, but I'll be sure to pass on your comments so that they know people are still experiencing this.  Hopefully it will speed up for you all very soon as they work out these bugs. 

photo snowsiggy.png

Pages