Update

iVillage Member
Update
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 6:22pm

This week I had my glucose test and also another blood draw to check my antibodies. Good news is I passed the glucose test, thankfully. The bad news is that my antibody level went from 4 to 32 in the last two weeks. The doctor said in the beginning that he wanted to closely monitor things once it got to a 16. Since it bypassed that and then some, I go on Monday morning to check the baby's anemia level. That will determine when we have to give the baby the blood transfusion. I'm praying I can make it 6-7 more weeks without one but if not, I will do whatever I can to keep him healthy!

Another piece of good news, is that I got to schedule my c-section for 2/14 if I can make it that far. :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: mandi_poo
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 10:11pm

Mandi I'm sorry that your antibody level went up.  Hopefully the baby's anemia level is ok and they don't need to do a transfusion.  I'm sending you lots of PT&P's!  I'm hoping that you can make it to the 14th without any more problems!  

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 8:51am

Hi Mandi,

I'm glad to hear that your glucose testing came back good.  Sorry to hear about the antibodies- I'm sure that's causing you way too much stress.  I hope baby's anemia level stays where it should and you are able to avoid a transfusion.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!  (((HUGS)))

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-10-2012 - 4:47pm

Hi Mandi!

I wanted to check in and see how you and Avery are doing. This is the first time the system allowed me to log in and post since the change! I have been trying to keep up with the few people still posting. Anyway, is there an update since the last post. I've been thinking about you and praying for you guys.

Michelle

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-12-2012 - 6:33pm

Yay for passing the glucose test and :( for the antibodies. I hope you wont need the transfusion and that you will make it until 2/14 for delivery! Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Alicia (momagain2012)

Fall Siggy

<