Well, I did it...

iVillage Member
Well, I did it...
Sat, 09-15-2012 - 9:41pm

The weekend started off pretty crappy yesterday - my car wouldn't start and the kids just seemed to be a mess and it was hectic this morning... blah blah blah so I figured, Hey, it's already a bad weekend, might as well go ahead and weigh myself.  It is kind of what I expected, not as bad asIi feared but on the other hand, slightly disappointing which is weird since I said it was what I expected.  Anyway, since I am not entirely sure what I weighed when I got pregnant, I figure I have gained 18-20 pounds.  I guess if I only double that, I shoudl be okay and still come in at less than what I did with my other two, but still.

The worst part is I told DH I weighed myself and he guessed that I weighed 7 pounds more than what I actually do!!!  Grrrr ;-) 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-16-2012 - 11:00am
I'm about at the same mark as you. I've gained roughly that amount. Although, I keep telling myself I dont care, just enjoy the pregnancy, it's haunting me. I guess on the bright side, we are halfway there!

It always sucks when someone guesses our weight and it's higher! Definitely a shot to the self esteem! LOL. We were taking a walk a few night ago and my youngest asked my DH, "is mommy bigger than you?" And he goes, "Yes." I was like UMMM wait a minute, I may have a big belly but I am not bigger! He tried to save his butt by saying, "you knew what I meant honey." Negative.
Photobucket