Well, I WAS feeling better...

iVillage Member
Well, I WAS feeling better...
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 11:28am

... then I got to work this morning and threw up.  I'm almost 12 weeks and that was the first time I've thrown up in my entire pregnancy.  I was feeling so great the past week. My nausea was only hitting at certain times of the day instead of all day and I was getting a bit more energy back.  I must not have had enough breakfast this morning or something... Sheesh.. I feel sorry for you girls who have been throwing up since day 1..

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 2:03pm

Sorry! I got sick this morning too..while I have been wicked nauseous, I've only gotten sick a few times. Hope your days is going better! 

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 3:15pm

I can relate as my MS took a turn for the worse last week.  I've been nauseous all along with a couple incidents of actual sickness, but I had two nights in a row last week of ALL night sickness.  Let's add that I was also in Seattle (I'm from Maine) for work that week and had to postpone my flight home a day because I was too sick to try flying.  *sigh*  These women that say they love being pregnant are crazy!!  Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 9:22am

Yeah, same here.  I was talking to my DH a few days ago about how I was finally feeling better and it must be because I am almost out of the first trimester, and then I threw up twice the next morning.  :-(  No good.  It seems adequate sleep really helps keep the nausea down but I am really hit and miss at night on the sleep front.  Just a few more days until I am technically out of the first trimester though!  so keeping my fingers crossed...

Photobucket