What is with the freakin' ads????

iVillage Member
What is with the freakin' ads????
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 11:23am

Now I remember why I left Ivillage last time. The freaking annoying ads. Everytime I scroll some stupid ad shows up across the bottom of my screen. How can I read anything when stupid ads and opinion polls keep popping up? It's Monday and I'm annoyed. Thanks for listening.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 2:46pm
I've always understood that iVillage needs the ad revenue to help keep the site free, but the format drives me nuts. Between the ad EVERYWHERE and the format that is, in my opinion, about as easy to use and slick looking as something designed by a monkey dancing on the keyboard and the ubiquity of similar groups/forums on Facebook (i.e. built right into a platform so many people use anyway), I'm remembering why iVillage started to feel like such a chore and why it seems like so many people have jumped ship.

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 7:53pm
Yeah the ads are super annoying especially when you accidentially click on it and it changes the whole page... grrr.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 1:11pm

LOL! I hate ads!

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 1:10pm
I'm a little frustrated about the ad as well. They are just really excited about Michelle Obama being a guest editor. I think they really want people to check it out since it's a big deal. I'm sure they won't keep it on there for too long.

Photobucket