Due Date Buddies - Feb 15th

iVillage Member
Due Date Buddies - Feb 15th
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 4:34pm

How is all my Feb 15th DD buddies feeling? Anyone have their anatomy u/s scheduled? Have your symptoms subsided? Are you experiencing anything new?

I don't really have any symptoms anymore. I feel movement quite a bit now though. I also have a TON of energy. I even mowed the lawn today! I dont have my u/s scheduled yet but I'm trying my hardest to be patient!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 7:29pm

I have a doctors appointment this Thursday and then they are going to schedule my u/s. I'm going to ask that they do it at the end of next week. We'll be 17 weeks next Friday and my husband is going out of town for a few weeks so either they say yes, or he might miss it! 

As for symptoms, I gag a little here and there but I puked all 9 months with my other two so I'll take this! However today, I think I am getting sick. Ears hurt, body hurts, throat is killing me, and I just want to jump into bed. My son starts back to school tomorrow so I have to be up at 6. I started back today so that early bedtime isn't happening..too much reading to do!

On another note, I know how badly you want a girl...that's about how badly I want this baby to be a boy. I have a name and his room completely picked out. 

Oh, and the movement...I *try* really hard not to be freaked out but I haven't felt movement since my last appt. I think it's because the placenta is on the front and I have a tilted uterus..at least thats what I keep telling myself. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-28-2012 - 2:22pm

I'm feeling 100% better than I was a few weeks ago. I will never take advantage of the fact that I can go hours at a time without feeling like I'm going to toss my cookies  :smileywink:... I've also experienced the energy surge.. woohoo! I've been cooking dinner, cleaned and organized my storage space in the basement.. It's a miracle.

My midwife scared ten years off my life last night though.. She couldn't feel the top of my uterus and kept asking me if was sure about my dates.. I told her yes. She said it might be a good idea to get an ultrasound to rule out twins because my uterus wasn't where it was supposed to be. My eyes got this big ---> OO... Hehe. She dug around a little bit more and finally found it. My husband was in the chair practically having a heart attack.. We're traveling an hour and a half away to get our gender scarn because there's a doctor that will do them up there for really cheap (like.. $500 cheaper than the hospital does them).. That should be the first week in October! I'm getting so excited!.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 9:06am
Wow, if you find out the gender at 17w that will be awesome! I also was sick until 6/7 months with both of my boys and although I was really sick in the beginning of this pregnancy, it stopped by 12w. So it gives me hope that there is a little girl in there. I haven't even began to get anything prepared for the baby. The other night we were laying in bed and DH goes sooo are we going to prepare for this baby or what? I just feel so lazy!

And there are days that go by where I dont feel movement and other days I feel it a few times during the day. I just assumed that it's because the baby is facing my back during the times with no movement. :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 9:11am
OMG that would have scared the life out of me. Good thing she found it, holy cow. DH was probably sweating bullets! LOL. I was thinking the other day about my u/s because my next appt is 9/14 and I'll be 18w. I am HOPING my doc doesnt say "well, why dont we just wait until your next appt to do the u/s" because I'd have to wait until 22w. I'm praying he allows me to do it at 20w and just come in for that appt. I dont know if I can wait any longer than that!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 12:14pm

I hope you can find out earlier too!  I actually have to wait a bit longer to find out :smileysad:.. Midwife wants to see me at 20 weeks and schedule the scan a couple weeks after.. boo!  I'm getting antsy to find out what I'm having so I can refer to it as he/she instead of "it"..