Overdoing it already?

iVillage Member
Overdoing it already?
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 1:16pm

I cleaned the whole upstairs of my house for the first time since being pregnant. Apparently it was too much for my body cause I ended up getting cramps and very slight spotting on tp. It all stopped after I laid down for a while but today I started working on the downstairs. All I did was drag the vacuum down the stairs and now I'm starting to get cramps again. Back to the couch I go! It's gonna be a long 24 weeks if this keeps up.

Photobucket
pregnancy
baby
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 2:40pm
Oh my goodness! Definitely rest up, and now you have a great excuse for not having to clean! LOL.
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 5:42pm
That's not good. I hope that it doesn't happen again. I agree that it would be a long 24 weeks if you couldn't do what you need to. Did you try taking short breaks in between? I felt exhausted after I cleaned my house top to bottom a few days ago, but no cramping or spotting. Hopefully things get better!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 8:09pm
Oh no! I have to agree with Lindsay though that's a good excuse so you dont have to clean... ha ha. I've been tackling little projects every day. Yesterday I cleaned the boys' closets out. Today I washed all the winter clothes from last year and hung them up. Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow but the little tasks are making my life much easier! Hoping things calm down in there for you!
Photobucket