and the symptoms have hit me!

iVillage Member
and the symptoms have hit me!
Thu, 06-13-2013 - 11:25pm

Today was horrible! Not only was I so groggy that it was like being in a fog the whole morning and I could hardly keep my eyes open, but my son hasn't been feeling well and guess who was the only one home to change his diaper when morning sickness decided to hit full swing! Thank goodness my little one is awesome and was ok with mommy hosing him off in the tub because she was way to queasy to be wiping him. (although I think that he liked the fact that he got covered in baby powder after more =P ) and my face looks like I am wearing a peperoni pizza costume instead! I have never had acne in my life and then BOOM. Day 2 and I look horrible. Hoping that clears up soon!!

If it keeps up like this, this will most certainly be my "worst" pregnancy symptom wise, which scares me even more. Terrified of there being more then 1 baby in there!

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-14-2013 - 11:37am

Yowza!  It does sound like it all hit you so quickly.  Did you have these symptoms with your boys?  Good thinking with hosing him off in the tub- I'm not sure I could take care of a major blowout right now- the thought makes me sick! 

photo danielle_zpsca0ef896.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-14-2013 - 2:33pm

With our son I had a little bit of morning sickness but nothing to bad. With our Daughter it was mostly just bad heartburn. This has already been the worst out of any so far =P

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers