1st time pregnancy and worried...

iVillage Member
1st time pregnancy and worried...
Sun, 02-15-2009 - 7:24pm
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f152/wingsafire/melissa1.jpg
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-05-2009 - 10:08am

Hi Melissa,
What you are feeling is totally normal especially since you have never been through this before. I had the same reactions when I first got pregnant and I was thinking man what am I going to do...I mean I want a baby however I am not sure I want to give up everything and have my life different. You are not selfish for thinking this way like I said it is normal! Many women when being newly pregnant freak out because they don't know what to expect it is totally new for them. I used to think if I could just get through this I am never going to do that again. I was wrong because now I can't wait to start trying for baby number 2. (I want a VBAC for my second so I probably have to wait until my first is close to a year old) You can still do things that you love don't give up on yourself because you are pregnant. I was 4 wheeling up to my 16 week of pregnancy and I was working out up until a day before my scheduled C-Section. The feelings will pass as soon as you feel your baby you will feel a very strong connection have fun with your pregnancy as long as you can it will go by very fast!! I would love to stay in touch with you incase you need help or questions answered. I just went through all of it so I know alot of what you will be going through heck I am even going through baby blues :O( That is the part for me I could live without!! If you want more information or you just want to chat my email address is twinvicky@gmail.com.

PS don't stress you are right you baby can sense when you are upset or angry just try to remain calm and do things you love to do!

Vicky
Ovulation ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-03-2009 - 3:07pm

Hi Andi, How are you ?

I just got your post that you sent FEB 18th.. I am not very good about HOW to check my post on this IVILLIAGE thing.. :) But I am trying my very best.. Yes, I have had a few mornings with morning sickness. It was more just fluid that I would puke up.. But I did have extreme tiredness. It was insane. I think that is now going away...Still tired, but not crazy tired. So your family is in Jeresy? Where are you from ? Its

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f152/wingsafire/melissa1.jpg
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 6:49pm
Melissa my name is nicole and i am from WV and No your not crazy. I have felt the same way a couple of times. Yes the majority of my family lives in WV. but some arent so happy about me being pregnant. But i just wanted to let you know that you may feel like you need them there but i want to tell you what ive been told it all comes as soon as the baby does. youll have so much help and advice from the doctors you wont even remember being worried. but if you want to talk you can feel free to email me on my regular email or we can chat my email is dwayne52066@yahoo.com or tjlolfields@yahoo.com ok well i hope i helped a little.
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-21-2009 - 10:45am
believe me, i understand the wide spectrum of emotions. i'm petrified & overwhelmed too. and to top it all off, my fiance is out of town. i'm dealing with all of this news by myself. when i do speak to him, he is soooo shocked & confused that he's virtually useless. i'm pregnant- wow! so, now what?
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-18-2009 - 4:35pm

Hi Melissa!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-17-2009 - 10:12am

Hi, Melissa!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the First Time Pregnancy Club!

photo snowsiggy.png