New To The Club

iVillage Member
New To The Club
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 12:35pm

Hey All,

My name is Nikki. I'm 22 and expecting my first baby sometime in September. I don't have my first appointment until February 3rd, so I don't know my exact due date! I joined this club because I find that sometimes I have a lot of questions or have symptoms that I'm not sure are normal or not. I thought that joining and seeing what others are going through would be helpful for me to see that my husband and I aren't going through these things alone! I look forward to hearing from you all and to seeing what pregnancy is all about!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-10-2010 - 2:29am

Estie,

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-04-2010 - 4:52pm

Hi Nikki!

I'm brand new to the club as well. YAY! for first-timers! I really hope to find some support on here and answers to my millions of questions and concerns all the way through. I'm 29 and have been happily married for almost five years. We have been talking about becoming parents for seven years! Its one of the first things we loved about eachother. Our due date will be around October 1st, so we are on a similar time frame.

Are you scared? Because rather than feeling excited (like I expected), I find myself in tears about all the changes that are going to happen to my life, my marriage, my finances, and everything. I guess I'm just overwhelmed. PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one.

Estie

Estie
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 11:36am

Hi Nikki,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the First-Time Pregnancy Club!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 2:36pm

Congrats!! You definately are not alone! These boards really do come in handy when you have questions.

Photobucket