Ugh, I hate him... No really

iVillage Member
Ugh, I hate him... No really
Mon, 05-25-2009 - 12:39am
I hate the BF. No real reasons besides everything he does is SO ANNOYING. Does anyone feel the same way? Is this normal? What are the chances of me REALLY liking him again?
Pregnancy Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-29-2009 - 1:24am

I would definitely recommend talking it out with him... Don't accuse him of being annoying, but at least let him know what's going on. It's honestly probably just hormones at this point, I went through the same thing... Of course, mine didn't end happily, I'm now having to go to court for child support and custody but that's a whole other topic... Anyway, even though I know that what happened between FOB and I was unavoidable and for the best, it would've been a lot easier on the both of us if I'd told him straight up front about the things that were annoying me... I was completely justified on a lot of it, but even just the hormonal things needed to be aired out... I always felt better after we would finally talk things out, and he would make the effort to try to work on the things he could...

Like I said, if you can word things to not sound accusing then you guys should be able to work through everything... just don't let it all build up... And yes, odds are in a few months (at the most) you will be back to loving him again.

Hope everything gets better for you!

Follow me to First Time Pregnancy Club
Follow me to First Time Pregnancy Club
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-26-2009 - 11:01am
I feel exactly the same way.
Pregnancy Ticker