Any Teeth Yet?

iVillage Member
Any Teeth Yet?
Fri, 07-05-2013 - 9:15am

Has baby started teething yet? If so, how many little teeth have popped through?  What are you doing to keep baby comfortable?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-11-2013 - 9:28am

asher just turned 6 months this week and has started to show signs of teething.  lots of drool, chewing on anything in sight, and he's been a little bit fussy when he's normally a super happy, content baby. his little gums are starting to round out a little, too (ha, at least that's what my mom told me last night!)  i make sure he always has something to chew on, whether it be a paci, lovey, teether, chew beads, whatever.  would like to keep use of tylenol at a minimum.  i've also heard that the teething tablets give good results so i will read up on those a bit and likely pick some up this weekend.

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

Community Leader
Sun, 07-14-2013 - 4:07pm

My little girl is the same and she's been very clingy the last few days so don't know if that's coz she's gonna pop some teeth or if it's just the heat. My little boy had at least 4 teeth by now so it's weird that she doesn't hae any yet!

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-13-2013 - 5:57pm

I've been having the most aweful time trying to log in. Anyway, Ricky is 7 1/2 months now. His two bottom teeth came in by 6 months and his top left tooth is coming in right now. We let him chew on everything from teethers, mesh feeders with ice, cold wash cloths, etc. We've only used Tylenol when he's had a fever and oragel when his teeth first come in and he gets really fussy.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-26-2013 - 11:09am
Asher's first tooth came in last weekend. His second tooth started peeping out this weekend. These are his bottom two. One tooth is visibly making its way down on top (looks like it might not be a center tooth?). Having his teeth come in is making me hopeful that he won't have my teeth. I think my orthodontist worked wonders with what he was given. Though my teeth are nice and straight now, I was a mangled mess before braces. DH never needed braces. Hoping Asher will be able to escape the fun of that!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013