Anyone Exercising in Pregnancy?

iVillage Member
Anyone Exercising in Pregnancy?
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 5:11pm

Is anyone else keeping up their exercising routine while pregnant? I have noticed I have slowed down a little on my speed, but my endurance seems fine. Before I got pregnant, I was going to Crossfit 2-3 times a week and training for some up coming Triathlon races. I still go to CrossFit, but I notice I need more breaks and while I finished the Sprint Triathlon race the other day - the swim was def slower than what I expected. I am still a heavy girl (I had lost 35lbs last year) and I always found it hard to stick to a good eating plan. You can't out train a poor diet!! But, I just keep telling myself that all of the extra blood in my body should help my performance - lol!

Anyway - sorry I haven't been around - life gets busy sometimes and if it's not on FB or in my email, it falls off my radar - lol!

http://rememberingbregan.blogspot.com/ Dianne Wife to Super, Awesome, No Limits US Army Officer - Matthew. Mummy to: DS - Dakota John - 20 yo., DD - Aidan Isabella - 6 yo., DS - Angel - Bregan Michael - 3 1/2 days old 11/23-11/27/2008, DD- Thalia Evan 1/24/10, #5 and Final Baby EDD - 1/10/13, 2 x Miscarriage Survivor 2003 & 2004.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 11:49am
I've been doing occasional prenatal yoga videos. Other than tht we take walks when it's nice enough and my job has me on my feet a lot.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Jenn (28) & DH Zach (28)
Married 9/24/2005

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 1:05pm
Ok I worked out this morning! My tried and true Sweatin' to the Oldies! 20lb heavier and 4 months pregnant and I can still do it! LOL
Photobucket