Are You Sharing Baby's Name?

iVillage Member
Are You Sharing Baby's Name?
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 9:56am

Expectant celebs are usually coy about their baby name choices -- keeping them well under wraps until after the baby is born while the rest of us wait, impatiently, to pass judgment. But not Snooki! The Jersey Shore star has confirmed to USA Today (after castmates inadvertently spilled the secret during an interview) that she and fiance Jionni LaValle plan to name their baby boy... Lorenzo!

Are you sharing the name you've selected for baby with friends and family members prior to birth? Do you plan to keep it a secret until the big day?  What's your plan?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 8:25pm
Weve told people our name choices. We dont really care what people say about our choices, so it doesnt phase me lol
springcttag.gif picture by Layla210182
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 1:11pm
Yup. I also think its weird/silly when people keep it a secret lol
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 12:01pm
I didn't advertise the names we picked before our ultrasound but if someone asked I was happy to share. I just didn't care to hear other people opinions, lol. Now that we know it's a boy I will refer to him by name happily. I love our little Lucas!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Jenn (28) & DH Zach (28)
Married 9/24/2005