August Check-In?

iVillage Member
August Check-In?
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 9:26am

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes but I thought we should do a check in, see who's around?

Name:

Other half/Other children:

Anything you'd like to add:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-12-2012 - 1:24pm
Hi! I've been working a lot and MIA
Christa
Seattle, wa
Dh mike, dd Mackenzy 9, ds Ethan 3, dd Cadence 17 months
I am finally less nauseated but just tired from working constantly. Dh is laid off so it's been all on my shoulders and it is wearing on me a bit. Not much else going on here

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 8:26am
Name: Jayla and Little Miss Skylar is here!!
DH is Rico. My son is 8 months and my daughter is 6 years old

I am now going on 19 weeks and I feel soooo big ladies omg. I guess I can blame it on my 8 month old lol I never wear maternity clothes seeing as though for all my babies I'm mainly prego and start getting big during the summer, so I've been wearing a lot of summer and spring dresses. Umm found out baby is a girl, her name is Skylar. I'm thinking this will be the last for DH and I.
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 7:23am
Leila, that's huge, and makes such a difference. We sold our house and move at the end of the month. Big things happening all at once. Hope your house sells quickly!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

Community Leader
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 2:28am

Name: Leila

Other half/Other children: DH Andrew, DS Benjamin (04/04/11)

Anything you'd like to add: I agree, this pg is going fast and we are currently tryin to sell our house and I don't feel things are movin fast enough! I do not want to be movin at 9 months!

Photobucket

the baby countdown

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 11:56am
i have two pairs of maternity pants that fit me now, but the rest are just huge on me at this point. i've been wearing a couple more fitted maternity tees, but mostly just my longer and less tailored shirts so far. friends who know my shape can definitely tell i'm preggo, but if you didn't know me, you'd just think i have a little pooch on me.
i think this pregnancy is going quickly for me because i have so much going on right now and don't have the time to focus on it like i'd like to. i'm sure i'll be sad some day i'm not journaling the pregnancy like i thought i would...

Diane

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 11:42am
I've been wearing maternity clothes for awhile lol This pregnancy is creeping by for me lol maybe it just does since this isn't my first?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 11:33am

Lea, not stepping on anyone's toes- honestly, there hasn't been as many responses as I would have liked/the board has been more quiet and I've been trying to come up with ideas to get people to interact more

Name: Amanda

Other half/Other children: DH- Jason

Anything you'd like to add: I've been feeling inconsistent movements starting at 14 weeks, but very active and definite ones the past week, especially after I eat sugary foods, which seems to be all I'm craving lately. Also, I cannot hide the bump anymore- I even see it laying flat. I'm still trying to get by with my regular clothes with the belly band for a couple of more weeks until I have to get them for work, but you can definitely tell I'm pregnant now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 11:10am
Name: diane

Other half/Other children: noel. this is our #1

Anything you'd like to add: is it just me or is this going by super quickly? the next thing i'm looking forward to the most is just fitting into some clothes. sooo hard being in between regular and maternity clothes!

Diane

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 9:27am

Name: Lea

Other half/Other children: DH Barry, DS 4 Taaj

Anything you'd like to add: It's hot and Im over it lol

Photobucket