Christmas shopping

iVillage Member
Christmas shopping
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 12:42am
Has anyone started yet? I'm thinking I need to start early. I have a history of never making it past 37 weeks before I deliver. So even though I'm due Jan 24th I worry that this baby will be the first week of Januray. And even more that I'll be on bed rest in December. Gah. It seems so early to be thinkin about this. But I dont want to be huge pregnant, contracting, and walking around the mall. Lol

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 9:09am
i didn't even think about maybe having to do christmas shopping earlier than usual. i don't normally even start until black friday. eek, might want to re-think that schedule this year. perhaps more online shopping than in-store is the name of the game?

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 9:50am
Due Jan 24, a month after Christmas and ur already thinking about christmas shopping early lol. Forget christmas shopping, I just got finish school shopping and still prob need more supplies that I forgot. But I'm due Dec 30 so I will prob start my christmas shopping in the beginning of December because at the end of november I have to deal with thanksgiving and my sons first bday is nov 23. Hey maybe the christmas shopping will help with baby girl dropping lower!

Let's hope you don't deliver before xmas
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-28-2012 - 2:03pm

hello!! weve started looking and ive been hitting amazon looking at prices and stuff. i know a few items that im planning to get. weve already told our kids that they are not getting a whole lot this year and theyre not getting a huge gift(like last year we got them a wii)...but i think theyll be pretty happy with whatever they get. my mom is halfway done already with my sisters 2 kids and my youngest(currently). last year at this time, we already had the wii and some games...
joanne

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 1:21am
Lol
I'm a nut. I really think this baby is going to be born the first week if January. I always end up on bed rest for PTL around 32 weeks. I hope that won't happen by I know my body and it hates being preggo. Lol. I've gotta be prepared. I've started my amazon list. Juuuust in case. I'd like to be done by the end of October.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers