Cravings.... yummy!

iVillage Member
Cravings.... yummy!
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 9:44am
Ok ladies, so my cravings has kicked into full gear and there is no stopping. I want everything from subs, cheeseburgers, vegatable rolls, shrimp tempra, mexican!! So I figured we could share our cravings.. daily, weekly etc here. Also any funny stories you may have when it comes to your cravings. These hubbys doesn't know what they have gotten themselves into ha ha haaaaaaa lol

Also someone elses crave might give me an idea of what to eat next lol
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 9:52am
So last week at around midnight I was craving a chilli n cheese 7 11 hotdag, a blue bag of doritos and a arizona fruit punch. DH was successful with getting those items for me.

Last night was a different story. It was about midnite again, this man goes to walmart to get me some fudge bars (icecream) and a chef salad. Of course I was sleep when he got in lol so I wake up craving my fudge bar. He even sent me a pic of the fudge bar, so I just knew he got me a box! 9am I go to the freezer, mouth set and ready to go for the ice cream!! And I see nothing. This man says " u didn't text me back so I didn't know what to get". Can u believe it!!! So I decided to make me a nice steak, egg, onion, greenpepper and salsa breakfast burrito and set in front of him and ate it. Had a waffle and some ice cold orange juice too. Right now he's eating a bowl of cereal lol am I wrong?
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 12:35am
I've been craving ice chips. The ones that are the small crunchy pellets. And water. Which is weird because I hate water. And bread with butter.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 8:58am
Ooooh like the hospital ice!!
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 6:34pm

lately, ive been craving anything involving chicken and cheese. creamy chicken things. weird. tonight i want bbq chicken, but im gonna try to find a way to mix some cheese in there too lol. and JUNK. sweets especially. everything sounds soooo good. and im always hungry!! oh, and subs. like, turkey and cheese with lettuce tomato and lots of mayo. or tuna sandwiches. mmmmmm im hungry lol

springcttag.gif picture by Layla210182
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 6:42pm
Lol u making me hungry. Surprise surprise, I woke to a packed freezer and cabinets. He got me ice cream, spring rolls, twizzlers, cupcakes and even a mini birthday cake because I was craving a bday cake... he must want a lil sumthin sumthin lol :smileywink: