Makeup During Labor & Delivery?

iVillage Member
Makeup During Labor & Delivery?
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 11:01am

There's not much Snooki won't share with the world. We've seen her publicly display all sorts of bodily functions, discuss private matters of health, hygiene and -- let's call it intimacy and bare more skin than her father probably approves of. So, really, we aren't surprised she decided to air the actual birth of her little boy, Lorenzo, on MTV.

http://www.ivillage.com/nicole-snooki-polizzi-gives-birth-tv-show-snooki-and-jwoww/6-a-518578

It appears as if Snooki wore full makeup, including false eyelashes, during her labor and delivery.  Did you wear makeup while you were giving birth?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 3:54pm
I wore makeup to the hospital and it didn't end up so perfect after delivery. I planned to be dressed and out together during my hospital stay but I ended up being a lot less comfortable than expected. I barely wore makeup and didn't put in real clothes 'til I was going home. Even then, I was in lounge pants. I was in enough pain that I really wasn't concerned with how I looked. Glad to be on the mend and back in my jeans now. Much more myself!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 10:32am
It really is the last thing you think of when you are in labor. I remember that with my first child I wore makeup in the delivery room. By time it was all said and done, I had mascara smeared all over. Not the best look! :)

photo snowsiggy.png

Community Leader
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 11:06am

I'm not a big make up wearer anyway but it never even crossed my mind!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 7:46am

I wasn't oppossed to it and actually packed my make-up in my hospital bag, but when it came down to it, that's the last thing I thought of. Plus, I took three showers to help ease the pain during my 19 hour labor,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers