Any baby milestones you want to share?

Other things you want to share?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-06-2013 - 8:13am

Amanda/28/Ohio

12/30/12 @5:52pm, 8lbs 2oz, 20 3/4in

Ricky started crying tears, sucking his fist, and cooing at 5 weeks. He started grunting at 6 weeks. He laughed for the first time at 7 weeks, which is also when I cut his nails for the first time. He's been smiling since 2 weeks and holding his head up since then, too!

He's already had his one and two months shots, poor guy. He had two shots and an oral injection at one month and his two month check up he had three shots. He's nine weeks old now and sleeps 4-5 hour block one time at night and is up every three hours the rest of the time, but stays awake longer during the day, too.  He's still eating 4oz, but I may go up to 5oz to see how he does with it. Hes in size 2 diapers and 3 month clothes are snug (which is sad because I just got them out after putting 0-3 months away). He's 13lbs and 24in- 75% for weight and height.

My son talking to me..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Community Leader
Wed, 03-06-2013 - 10:08am

Leila/27/Durham, England

Jan 17th, 10.00pm, 9lb 12oz

Jemima is such a chatterbox, she talks and smiles to anyone! She currently has 6 bottles of 6oz a day, feeding just once during the night, generally at 5am, though she does occasionally sleep thru. She follows you round the room and turns to look for you when she hears your voice. She got weighed today and at 6 weeks and 6 days she weighs 13lb (98th centile) and is 57cm long (75th centile). She gets her first imms at 8 weeks so got that joy to come! The last few days she has been awake for much longer spells and her little personality is startin to become evident. I just posted a few photos a few days ago so I'll not post anymore