Any other info you want to share

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
In reply to: j8songrl
Fri, 05-03-2013 - 8:46pm

Amanda/28/Ohio

12/30/12 (4 days early) @5:52pm, 8lbs 2oz, 20 3/4in

Ricky is rolling all the time now and he likes to sleep on his left side. He descovered his feet about a week ago, so that's been interesting. He's teething, so chewing on everything. He makes sounds: "m", "p", "ah boo", "ooh" "ah" "yeah" and "ma". He sleeps 10-12 hours at night and only wakes up once halfway through. He's been blowing bubbles with his tongue and lips, it's so cute! He loves to be talked to and sung to. He loves to stand and can walk with his, which he loves. We're going ot have to get him a jumperoo real soon! He's been grabbing at and swatting/playing with his toys recently, too. He's all around a fairely content baby (unless hungry, wet, or tired).

I love being home with my son and feel fortunate that I am able to be with him to watch him learn, grow, and change everyday. I find it's getting easier everyday. I love that the weather has warmed up and I'm actually able to get outside and enjoy it with him.  I'm excited to be celebrating my first mother's day next weekend!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers