Morning sickness

iVillage Member
Morning sickness
Sat, 06-09-2012 - 12:42pm

So, I have had really bad nausea from 3 1/2 weeks on, but have not thrown up other than when I brushed my teeth- my gag reflex is awful now. I really don't have any particular craving because food in general doesn't sound appealing. I am a hungry person, especially pregnant, but nothing sounds good.

Well, I woke DH up this morning and told him I wanted to to Big Boys breakfast buffet. HORRIBLE idea. The only thing that looked good to me was the eggs, potatoes, and sausage. I started feeling really quessy, so I just sat there. Then it hit me. I ran to restroom and everything I ate came right back up. Not fun- especially since I am a little over 10 weeks. I thought it was supposed to start subsiding, not getting worse-ugh. I always said that I would not be one of those complaining pregnant women, but I am the worse, lol.

Amanda

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Community Leader
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 2:18am

Sorry you're feelin so lousy n the sickness got you. I've had a couple of days of really bad nausea but it's the tiredness that's gettin me at the min, coupled with my DS decidin to wake up at 4am on mornin, I can barely get up of the settee most days!

Photobucket

pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 9:25am

I can only imagine how hard it would be having a little baby and being pregnant. Although, I do want to have my first two pretty close. I hope it gets a little easier for you and your pregnancy progresses.

Amanda

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Community Leader
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 9:45am

I'm very much hopin for a 2T spurt of enery! Only a month to go!

Photobucket

pregnancy tickers