Reasons to be HAPPY about not being pregnant
Find a Conversation
|Sat, 01-19-2013 - 6:07pm|
1) I can bend in the middle
2) No more swelling ankles/feet/hands
3) No more getting up in the middle of the night to pee (although, there are other reasons to be up!)
4) I can eat a whole meal without worrying about heartburn/acid reflux
5) I can eat lunch meat again!
6) I can shave w/o help
7) I can wear gym shoes again!
8) I can wear my wedding ring again!
9) I can sleep on my stomach again!
10) My stretch marks, while still noticable, aren't as noticable (since they aren't as stretched)- yep, I ended up getting my first stretch mark at 33 weeks and more every week until I had the baby.
11) I'm not snoring anymore- not sure what that had to do with pregnancy, but apparently something since I didn't before pregnancy or after (oh and my baby snores like his daddy- too funny!)
12) I can have more caffeine. I don't drink pop, coffee or tea, but I love chocolate!
13) I have my body back (although, in a anothe form) since I lost all the baby weight within two weeks.
14) I can see my toes again!
15) Wearing pre-pregnancy clothes again. Although, now they fit differently (tighter on the hips and I have "jelly belly")
Now, while of course like everyone says you miss feeling the baby move inside you (even when the movements kept you up), holding your baby in your arms and stairing into their eyes as they stare back in yours is 100x better!