September Roll Call

iVillage Member
September Roll Call
Tue, 09-04-2012 - 8:15pm

Name/ Age?

Location?

Due date?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

How have you been feeling/ Any weird cravings?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Re: September Roll Call
Sat, 09-08-2012 - 7:54am

I crave tuna, too! I do have fish about once a week, though. I've been really wanting a turkey lunch meat sandwich with mayo, but I refuse to eat lunch meat because of listeria. Can't wait until Thanksgiving to get my leftover (cooked) turkey sandwich with mayo. Yesterday, I was craving Chinese food, so I may have to get that fix soon, too! Chicken was my favorite food (pretty much all I ate) pre-pregnancy, but this boy doesn't like it. Plus, pizza or other foods that are saucy gives me really bad heartburn and indigestion- no fun!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 10:30am
Name/ Age? Diane, 35

Location? Minnesota

Due date? January 16

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Team Blue

How have you been feeling/ Any weird cravings? I've been doing well overall. current annoyances are heartburn, nosebleeds (only had one in my life before pregnancy!) and just the general feeling of stretching out.

anyone seen Tommy Boy, when David Spade tells Chris Farley's character that he can just HEAR him getting fatter? i'm reminded of that when i can just FEEL myself getting bigger!

i had my first stranger ask me over the weekend if i'm pregnant. made me thankful to know it looks like a baby, not just belly pudge! :smileyhappy:

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 6:21pm

The past couple of days I've been feeling stretched out, too. My stomach is hard (not flabby like fat) and definite bump.  How much bigger am I going to get with 3 more months still to go, lol.

I have a cold right now, which is really draining what little energy I have. I called the doctor to see what was safe to take (generally not a medicine person), so I picked up some Sudafed today. Hopefully, that helps. I'm going to read up on the flu and whopping cough vaccines, especially since I work with little kids.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 7:44pm

Name/ Age?  Jillian 27

Location? Indiana

Due date? January 23rd

Team Pink/Blue/Green?  Team blue!!

How have you been feeling/ Any weird cravings?  I haven't been craving anything.  I think I craved more food before I got pregnant.  Feeling good.  Just really low on energy still.

<br><br> 

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 7:50pm

I'm glad everything is going well for you! I have a sister who lives in West Harrison, Indiana. :smileyhappy: