Soooo tired

Community Leader
Soooo tired
Tue, 11-27-2012 - 3:34am

The last couple of weeks my sleep has been disturbed by aching in my legs but it generally starts around 6am so haven't been losin a great deal of sleep but the last few nights its started in my left arm. No matter how I lie I just can't get the achin to stop and it starts alot earlier in the night, I just want a good nights sleep!

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-28-2012 - 10:32am
Oh, yucky! That sounds just miserable. It is amazing how much sleep you lose during pregnancy, isn't it? I know I always assumed the loss of sleep would come when baby arrived- but it starts much much earlier than that! I hope you are able to find some relief soon so that you can get well rested. Do you have a pregnancy pillow or something similar that may help?

photo snowsiggy.png

Community Leader
Wed, 11-28-2012 - 2:45pm

I have 3 of differing shapes and sizes! They work great at supportin my bump n easin my back but have been no help with the leg n arm ache

iVillage Member
In reply to: noelsgal
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 3:05pm

it feels like ages since i last got a full night of sleep.  i can usually fall asleep fine at night, but i'll wake up early to pee then have a hard time getting back to sleep.

the other day, i got 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  sounds terrible now, but i'm sure in a couple months, we'll all be longing for a stretch of sleep that long.  ugh.

i've had the restless leg thing going from time to time, back pain and heartburn keep me up, and my bladder is no help either.  i'm sure we all have similar issues.  hoping for improved sleep for all of us!!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013