Vent: sick

iVillage Member
Vent: sick
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 10:12am
Small vent. Having a cold while pregnant sucks soooooooo sooooo bad :smileysad: that is all

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 10:21am
agreed! i've been runny and congested for about a week and a half. i'm sure it's a combo of allergies and a cold. trying to get through with no meds, but i'm a mess! hope we both feel better soon. if not, i'm buying stock in kleenex.

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 6:21pm

I'm just getting over a cold myself (after having it for 10 days), but I did take meds. After being sick for four days, pregnant, and working full time, I figured it was time to take care of myself for the baby. We called the doc and they approved Sudafed to dry things up. I took that for a day, but it didn't help my phlegmy cough, so we called back and they said to take Robotusson. I took that for about two days (and stopped the Sudafed).

I did have a couple of co-workers that had colds, a cousin, and I work with little kids, so it's untelling who I caught it from. I gave it to FIL and DH. Plus, I was throwing up on Sunday, but I think that was because my stomach didn't agree with what I ate.

Hope you ladies find some relief soon because it does suck being sick, especially when pregnant.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:24pm
It's sure hard isn't it? I still have a lingering cough. Blah

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers