We registered for our shower today!

iVillage Member
We registered for our shower today!
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 8:15pm

We registered at Target for our shower today. I went in with a list in hand, but we just walked up and down each aisle and went from there. I also added a couple of more things online when I got home because I didn't think of it in the store. We'll be making our own invitations and have those ready to be sent out in the next week to give people a month's notice- our shower is November 3.

We went with the Eddie Bauer theme for the stroller travel system, pack and play, and high chair- in blue. Then the bouncer crib bedding, and play mat is monkey theme.

I'm going to buy the breast pump b/c it's way more than I'd be comfortable with someone else paying.  We're also going to buy the stroller travel system (to make sure we get the one we want, plus it's too expensive for someone to buy)- we didn't even add it to our registry. We received a 20% off coupon when registering to go towards our stroller. We'll also be buying the crib since our parenting class is giving us a $150 Walmart card towards the crib, so we'll only have to pay the other half.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 10:58am
exciting! sounds like fun!

i happened to stop by a pottery barn baby last weekend and decided to do a little registry since i was there, kind of on a whim. it's still coded so it's not public until after our gender reveal party, just in case friends decide to take a peek... :smileywink:

i did my crib shopping on the babies r us website, then bought it cheaper on amazon.com. it should be delivered late this week. can't wait to see it... it looks beautiful!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:20pm
How fun. FYI I heard under a new law that all insurance companies have to cover breast pumps :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers