January 1-7

iVillage Member
January 1-7
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 5:59am

Hi ladies,

My name is Amanda and this was officially our third cycle TTC since August 2011. We've been fortunate enough to conceive every cycle we tried, but we had two miscarriages and had to wait some time in between TTC again.

Needless to say, I am nervous and excited about this pregnancy. I took at test yesterday(April 24)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
In reply to: j8songrl
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 8:55am
Hi Amanda,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the January 2013 Expecting Club!! I hope you find this to be a place of friendship and support during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 10:11am
Yay congrats on the BFP!!! I am still in the 2ww, 5dpo hopefully I will be joining you!
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 2:11pm

Hi!

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-29-2012 - 12:17pm

Hi everyone!

I just got my first obvious BFP at 13dpo.  I tested at 11&12dpo, but I needed a bit more convincing! lol.  I am due January 7.  My name is Holly, and my DH of almost 5 years is Erik.  I have a 4 yr old DD, Macie.  This is all a bit of surprise for DH and me.  We weren't exactly trying, but it just happened.  I knew something was up because I was so exhausted which I have no sensible excuse for since I am a SAHM.  I also noticed my BBs really grew larger.  Plus my DD started talking about her baby brother all of a sudden.  So everyone has been questioning us.  We told them that we had no idea what she was talking about.  Only time will tell if her intuition is right! lol.  

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-29-2012 - 1:26pm

Hi Holly,

Congrats on your BFP! Wishing you a H&H nine months. I look forward to getting to know you better. It's funny that kids and pets have a way of picking up on things even before we do- even with symptoms.

Like I said in my introduction, this is my third pregnancy in seven months and I was charting including symptoms, but I still didn't believe I was until nausea kicked in at 12dpo (I didn't have it with previous pregnancies).

It'll be interesting to see if DD intuition is right! When do you plan to schedule your first prenatal appointment?

Amanda 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers