January 2013 Hopefuls

iVillage Member
January 2013 Hopefuls
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 12:34pm

Sign in here and tell us a bit about yourself!

photo snowsiggy.png

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 4:46am

Your Name- Crystal

Name of your DH/SO- Husband: Perry

Do you have any children?- None yet

How many cycles have you been TTC?- This will be our first cycle.

Anything else you'd like to share?- Currently still taking birth control. My last day of birth control will be April 9th. I did calculate that if I conceived on April 10th (Highly unlikely...Or is it?!?), I would be due around January 1st! Funny how it worked out like that. My husband and I originally decided to start TTC after my 3 month supply of birth control ran out. I told my mom that we will start trying in about 3 months. But, we got to thinking, and decided that we would try after one month of pills run out (April 9th). Maybe, it would be a nice "surprise" if we got pregnant earlier, and we lose some of the pressure to conceive, especially if we do not conceive right away.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 5:32pm
Hi Crystal,

Welcome to the January 2013 Expecting Club! I hope your first month of TTC is successful and we read about your BFP soon!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 11:45am

Thank you! I am nervous, and excited. I just looked at the calendar, and I am 2 weeks away from TTC!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 6:13pm

Your Name- Amanda

Name of your DH/SO- Jason

Do you have any children?- No, but we have two cats that are both 12 years old. Cricket is female and all black in color. Hearts is male and mostly white, other than black hearts on his ears.

How many cycles have you been TTC?- This will be our 3rd. 

Anything else you'd like to share?- We originally started TTC in August 2011 and got pregnant our first cycle, followed by a miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks. Then when my cycle returned six weeks and one day later we tried in November and got pregnant again. Went for an ultrasound to check on "things" at 8 weeks;5 days and we saw the baby, but no heart beat. Got a D and C at 9 weeks;5days and my cycle returned 6 weeks and 1 day later. The doctor said we had to wait two cycles before we TTC again, so this has been a long wait, but we're officially TTC again this month. It looks like if we get pregnant we'll be due about January 8.

We did have testing done to see why we had issues, but everything came back normal and doctor said we shouldn't have problems later on. I'm hoping since we got pregnant so easily the last two times it will be the same with this one.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-31-2012 - 3:47pm

Hi Amanda, nice to meet you. I am so sorry to hear about your two losses. I am happy to hear that you have gotten the green light, and the doctor says there should be no issues. What a whirlwind experience this must have been for you. I hope that all the hopefuls get their wish, and that their little ones stick.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-12-2012 - 3:46pm

Name - Tiffany

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 11:40pm
Your Name- Amy Lynn

Name of your DH/SO- Ethan

Do you have any children?- Bryan 13 years old and Wyatt 22 months old

How many cycles have you been TTC?- We have been TTC for 10 months now.

Anything else you'd like to share?- This cycle I tried soy isoflavones and Fertiliaid. I Oed way earlier then I normally do so hopefully that is a good sign.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 11:25am

Your Name-

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 11:28am

Well, I couldn't convince DH to have a December baby, but it looks like we're trying for a 2013 baby!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 1:10pm

Your Name- Kiki

Name of your DH/SO- Benny

Do you have any children?- 12 year old daughter & angel July 2012 baby

How many cycles have you been TTC?- This will be our 2nd 'active TTC', but we had fun a few times before we started trying, so we weren't preventing it.

Anything else you'd like to share?- I am hoping if I post in this group, it will be our good luck charm! DH and I decided to start trying for a little one, in Oct. 2011 & got pg. right away! Had an u/s at 8 weeks, & saw & heard a strong hb.

Kiki (hit my magic age of 45 and no longer TTC),but mom to a beautiful teen DD & 2 angels in heaven & married to my best friend

Pages