January 9 - 16

iVillage Member
January 9 - 16
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 5:39pm

This is a way to connect with ladies having similar experiences that are due the same week.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 7:49am

I'm due on the 10th of January but every time I see my baby on the ultrasound or get my fundal height checked, he's measuring in the 60th percentile...very big for someone who has hardly gained any weight and still waiting to gain more. i've been having all sorts of symptoms...some easily ignorable, and some not so much. My elbows, knees, wrists and calves are in a constant state of soreness, I'm getting blocked up from my iron tablets, I'm always tired and hungry and my sex life is almost nonexistant because of my constant state of dryness, something my b/f is quick to pick up on.

On the other hand, my little man is constantly on the move, something I'm glad about. He punches like Muhammed Ali, kicks like Bruce Lee, and rolls like a puppy learning to roll over. I'm all too happy about his movements...especially when my b/f ticks me off and Syrius kicks him in the back or face later on. Yeah, I'm also in a constant state of vengefulness. Can't you tell? Anyway, so long as he's moving, growing and playing I'm more than elated. It makes all the bathroom (and snack) breaks worth it. Laughing

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 1:21pm
i'm january 16th, and i'm enjoying day 1 of my THIRD trimester today! feeling big and my back has been quite sore for the last week or so. i'm up 15lbs and everything is looking good so far. baby has been very active, which is reassuring every day! the nursery is starting to come together now that we have our crib and bedding in there. i'm looking forward to my shower in a few weeks. i think that'll help things to really sink in as we continue to prepare for this little guy!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013