Week 15 pregnancy buddies

iVillage Member
Week 15 pregnancy buddies
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 4:19pm

What symptoms are you gals still experiencing?

Have you felt the baby move yet?

When do you find out what you're having?

Are you having any cravings?

Anything else you'd like to share?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 4:26pm
What symptoms are you gals still experiencing?
sore BBs and nipples, congestion/runny nose, stray pimples on my back and shoulders, RLP, tiredness, likeliness to cry at books/movies, headaches.

Have you felt the baby move yet? i don't think i have yet. this is my first, so i likely won't feel it for another few weeks.

When do you find out what you're having? august 28th (the anniversary of our engagement!).

Are you having any cravings? turns out the pickles and ice cream thing is true, but i never crave them together. fruit. and strangely enough, i've had cravings for arby's beef & cheddar sandwiches. what??!

Anything else you'd like to share? we'd been hoping to have a gender reveal party. turns out that appointment is just a few days before we're scheduled to move. will i be patient enough or distracted enough to wait a couple weeks for a party (until we're settled into the new place)? should DH and i find out at the ultrasound, then just reveal the gender to our guests at the party, or should we ditch the party idea all together?

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

Community Leader
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 2:36am

What symptoms are you gals still experiencing? I still have some sickness tho it's not as bad as it was, lots of headaches, still very tired and sore boobs, RLP.

Have you felt the baby move yet? I've had a few suspect feelins but can't say yes for sure

When do you find out what you're having? Aug 29th

Are you having any cravings? No cravings as such but often see food on the tv or mention a food in conversation and suddenly I need to have it now!

Anything else you'd like to share? I never got any RLP with my last pg, with this one I have it continually with every movement, especially liftin and carryin DS. I hope it settles!

Photobucket

the baby countdown