My cousin:(

iVillage Member
My cousin:(
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 5:26pm

hello all!! im sad that im in this folder of the board...its not for me though-as far as i know-everything is going good with baby G(what ive been calling my lil bean-weve decided on gabriel for a boy and gabriella-possibly-for a girl). my cousin was pregnant, due in febuary-but sadly lost the baby. she was very quiet about the pregnancy-her mom told me about it-and i sent her a message on facebook. growing up, we were pretty close. we're 9 years apart, but we were still pretty close. thanks to facebook, we reconnected over the last couple years...she got married in may of 2011 and im guessing got pregnant probably the end of may/beginning of june. she was keeping mum about it until she heard a heartbeat and got an ultrasound...i guess she went to the doctor wednesday and they said the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. shes devastated...im guessing shes gonna try again, but for right now, she needs some p&pts sent her way:smileysad: im really sad-i was looking forward to discussing names and baby gear and everything with her...
joanne

iVillage Member
In reply to: jhbear419
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 12:55am
I'm so sorry :smileysad:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
In reply to: jhbear419
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 4:17am

I'm so sorry to hear this, havin had a loss myself I can imagine what she's goin thru. Wishin her a speedy physical recovery and I hope she is able to take the time she needs to recover emotionally

Photobucket

the baby countdown