Pressure and Round Ligament Pain

iVillage Member
Pressure and Round Ligament Pain
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 8:21am
Am I the only one that feels pressure? I. Don't know if the baby is rolling around on my bladder or what! But sometimes I get a large amount of pressure really low, below my belly button. Sometimes its when I have to pee of course. But its so uncomfortable. Skylar moves around more then she kicks. I think she's running out of space in there. But speaking of space, who's getting round ligament cramps or pain?? Omg!! This pain stops me in my tracks. U would think that it wouldn't be this bad because I had a baby 9 months ago so I shud be good and wide lol
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 8:31am

I have lots of round ligament pain, when I stand up, when I sneeze, when I turn over in bed, picking DS up, it's pretty much constant! I didn't have any last time

Photobucket

the baby countdown

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 9:07am
i've been having the round ligament pains for weeks now. usually on the right side, but sometimes on the left. i don't think i'm having the same pressure you mentioned, but you're a little further along than i am, so maybe that's yet to come for me.

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 9:09am
I'm going to mentioned the pressure to my doctor but its prob the baby position.
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 9:35am

I've been having Round Ligament Pain since 14+ weeks, but definitely more now the further along I'm getting. It happens just like Leila said.

As far as the pressure when peeing... I've kind of had the same thing, but it seems more so when my bladder is really full. I've attributed it to the baby still being low.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 2:03pm

hello!! ive been in constant pain since pretty much sunday. but sunday i had this crazy burst of energy and did a huge amount of yeard work-including cut the grass...and i vacuumed the house too. i dont know why i went all nuts but i did. i was in major pain sunday night-not belly pain though-just everything else hurt-but he seemed okay. then yesterday we cleaned out this store room in the basement cuz we found some mold growing in there. then ive been back to work this week-i was on vacation for 10 days-so ive bee on my feet, slicing meat, cleaning, etc. today i have sat on my butt. and i refuse to move. i have to go to work in a few hours but beforehand-im refusing to clean-even though i could probably do some more weeding in the garden and trim this grapevine that surronds the yard!! LOL i dont know if its round ligament pain or just muscle pain or what but im sore today-looking forward to my day off tomorrow...if its really bothering you, i would tell my doctor. they might be able to give you stretching exercises to give you relief or you might be able to take tylenol so you can function. take care!!
JOANNE

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-12-2012 - 1:26pm
Oh yeah the RLP is torture if I move to fast it just Zings!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers