18 week ultrasound

iVillage Member
18 week ultrasound
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 11:30am
The appointment went great yesterday! We are having a little boy and naming him Lucas Robert! He is measuring exactly on time and was moving like a maniac! The tech even had a hard time getting measurements because he wouldn't hold still, lol. He also was kicking his legs together so much we almost could t find out the gender but he opened up when she took "one last look" lol. All around it was a great day!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Jenn (28) & DH Zach (28)
Married 9/24/2005

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 1:50pm

HELLO!! and congratulations!!! i read another post where you said you were to find out the sex on the 31st-i had to find the update!! i go next week august 7th. i have no idea what i want, to be honest. part of me wants a boy, part of me wants a girl...we have decided on a boys name-gabriel robert...the girls name is still up in the air...everyone, except my mom and sister, thinks its gonna be a boy-even the doctor...so we'll see. but congratulations, great name choice too:smileyhappy:
JOANNE

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 6:08pm

I was looking for your post as well and found it on the PAL board. Congrats on the baby boy. So exciting that you get to have one of each. I'm glad that the the tech took one last look so you were able to find out the gender. Could you feel all those movements? Love the name!

Now your DH/SO can say (in his Darth Vader voice)... "Luke, I am your father." LOL :smileyhappy:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 8:55am
congrats on a good appointment and a baby boy! :smileyhappy:

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013