25 week appt, Measuring Big!

iVillage Member
25 week appt, Measuring Big!
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 2:47pm
I'm 25 weeks 2 days and I had my regular check up today. So far I am up 21 pounds!!! Yaaay that's pretty good considering I was huge last year when I was prego with my son. I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead which is putting me at 28 weeks. It may go back to normal as time goes on. I have my GD test in two weeks yaaay for the nasty junk lol

My appts are every two weeks now, so hopefully that will help with moving time along. My doctor only concern is that my water may break early because I had two babies back to back so fast.
Community Leader
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 2:30am

Yey for a big healthy baby! I hope things even out a little for you and you don't have to deliver a 10lber!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 11:49am
Girl if they holla out something about a 10 pounds baby they better pull out the knives! No way I'm pushing that out lol
Community Leader
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 11:54am

lol I'm concerned it's a situation I'm gonna find myself in since baby was on 86th centile at my 20w scan! I see the midwife at 28w so we'll see how things are measurin then!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 9:27pm

It's always nice to hear things are going well. I guess it's better to go a couple of weeks early then to have a bigger baby. I'm like you, they better break out the knives with anything over 9lbs! I was just telling DH that today because our son has his big head, lol. I've noticed the bigger my belly is getting (still up about 10lbs at this point) the tighter my belly button is getting- it feels like the mouth of a balloon and freaks me out!

My GD test is two weeks from Thursday and then I'll start going every two weeks and every week the last month. I feel like this month is flying and the fall weather change doesn't help. I know everyone wants a white Christmas or snowy winter, but I'm like, "Can I have my baby first?"

I have a wedding to go to Saturday, so I tried on some maternity dresses and they made me look HUGE! My cousin let me borrow a dress that was not a maternity dress, but jersey material and still fitted under the bust. It's from New York and Company. Love the dress! Now, I'm like I want to go shopping for dresses and I am not a big dress person. I just spend loads of money finishing up my maternity wardrobe, but you feel how you dress, so I DH is okay with it, lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Community Leader
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 2:23am

I'm not normally a dress person but when I'm pregnant I love them! Totally saves the problem of tight tshirts and maternity jeans that won't stay up!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:41am
To funny. I always measure ahead on my scans and then my babies come
Out tiny. My last was 5lbs 6 oz
Lol. Those scans aren't very accurate

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers