BIG ultrasound

iVillage Member
BIG ultrasound
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 11:36am

:smileyhappy: had our big ultrasound today...everything checks out perfectly...everything is measuring fine...there was a med student in the room too so she was explaining everything to her and i could understand most of what she was saying. that was a plus too...i told her that i wanted a warning before she tells us what the sex is...when she got down there, she showed me one thigh bone and the other one...and everyone in that room could see the lil penis in between them!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:
so its a boy...gabriel robert-maybe-im happy, my oldest dd is happy, my youngest isnt happy and my dh is over the moon. my mom is excited...i think my sister is but i think shes a lil jealous too-she wanted a boy with her last baby...but everything is great and i will have a son in january or late december...YAY!!
joanne

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 1:07pm

Congratulations on a baby boy! It makes it that much more special when everyone is just as excited as you are. You love your nieces and nephews like they're your own except you get a break because you can give them back. Don't worry, your sister will come around. My dad had four girls and so far all of his girls have had sons and he is amazing with them... of course, he also thinks they all look like him, lol.

I love the name!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 1:27pm

Yey for a healthy little boy!

Photobucket

the baby countdown

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 8:02pm

Awesome!!  Congrats!

<br><br>