It's... A...

iVillage Member
It's... A...
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 10:06pm
BOY! I am absolutely shocked and happy! We really thought it would be unlikely for us to have a boy, with husband having 5 sisters and a family dominated by girls. And besides having baby boy dreams (which I also had with our daughter), everything seemed to point to another girl. Anyway, wow!! Still can't believe it! Also, we get another US in a month due to baby being in a tough position for her to get all the info on his heart and face. Can't complain about getting another peek! :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 8:24am

Yey for a little boy! Congratulations!

Photobucket

the baby countdown

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-21-2012 - 8:53am

Congratulations on a little boy! It does sound like you had the odds stacked against you, but this sure seems to be like the month of the boys! Do you have a name picked out? I'm glad you get to see your little boy again in another month- it's always nice getting to see them and he'll be so much bigger by then.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-22-2012 - 2:08pm

hello!! this sounds familiarly like my ultrasound. my mom especially kept telling me she cant make girls that can make boys-its not pissible. (she had 2 girls, i have 2 girls and my sister has 2 girls. we know nothing about her biological side of the family cuz she was adopted at birth-and in the 50's-they didnt keep records like they do now) i wish i could have seen the look on her face when we told her-cuz we told her over the phone. she sounded shocked when she repeated "BLUE team?? are they sure??" i kinda thought it was going to be a girl myself. this board seems to be turning into a blue board-i think theres only like 3 girls and the rest boys so far!! LOL
JOANNE