Week 17 appt

iVillage Member
Week 17 appt
Tue, 07-24-2012 - 10:33am
Had my week 17 appt yesterday. It was pretty short and sweet! I've gained a total of 10 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. The baby heart rate was 155. Of course my doctor said that based on the old wives tale the baby heart rate was more towards a girl lol I had blood drawn for the spinia bifida test. If there are any problems with that the doctor said she will call. I have one more appt next month then I start making the twice a month appts. Big ultra sound is still scheduled for FRIDAY!
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 4:05pm

Glad everything went well with your appointment. I bet you're so excited to find out what you're having- I'm excited for you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 5:02pm
Ssspph excited girl I'm scared!!! Lol at the end of the day all we really want is a healthy baby, but I want a boy and I'm scared that its a girl lol
iVillage Member
In reply to: j8songrl
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 9:18pm

I can relate. We TTC a girl following the girl diet and using the O+12 method (TTC 12 hours after +opk). I have in my mind it's a boy, so at least that way I won't be disappointed and know what to expect, but I figured if it's a girl then I'd actually be surprised/happy.  And... like you said, in the end all that matters is healthy baby.

EEK- so I'm still excited, but now I'm nervous for you, too, lol!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers