#3 due in February but expected in January.

iVillage Member
#3 due in February but expected in January.
Wed, 07-24-2013 - 5:46pm

Hello everyone. I'm Cheyenne. I am currently expecting baby number 3, on February 6th. However, my daughter was 8lbs 5.7 ozs and severely got stuck while I was pushing. Because of that and the way she had to be ripped out which resulted in a broken shoulder for her, my doctors have decided I will not be allowed to go full term depending on size of this baby. A little over 8 lbs isn't that big do they expect me to be induced sometime around mid January. My son was just under 8 lbs and was a rough delivery as well.  I am totally against a section of I can be induced and deliver naturally.  I plan on flipping between the two boards and getting to know all of you ladies! 

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-26-2013 - 4:04pm

Hey Cheyenne!  Nice to "meet" you!  It must have been so scary to go through a delivery like that. I can totally understand why they are trying to avoid that this go around.  Looking forward to getting to know you!!!! 

Jenni ~ Expecting baby #2 in January 2014! 

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-26-2013 - 11:43pm

She was actually a very easy labor, only 5 hours and then 17 minutes of pushing, I had no idea until after she was out there had been a problem, but we just don't want to change it again. 

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers