Got my beta HCG numbers and now ready to say hi! :)

iVillage Member
Got my beta HCG numbers and now ready to say hi! :)
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 11:27pm

Hello everyone!

I am very excited to be here. My DH and I are due around January 21st 2014 :) I have an 8yo DS from my previous r/ship, and my DH and I have had some difficulties in the past, including a blighted ovum 2 years ago. Hence, this time around we have been monitoring beta HCG numbers.

I got a good STRONG BFP on 14dpo, and then I got a blood test on 15dpo. The beta HCG then was 743!! I got my 2nd one done yesterday at 20dpo, and I just found out now it has gone up to 6428!!! Which means it is doubling every 39.1 hours :) I am so relieved!!

I used to be on these boards years ago when I was TTC my DS (it took 15 months!) but wow things have gotten quiet here since then. I hope more people join our board :)

Thanks for listening.

My name is Liz and I am a 33yo from Australia. I have an 8yo DS who I spent 15 months TTC with my ex (got pregnant the month I gave up!). I am now married and my DH and I had a blighted ovum 2 years ago and a couple of early m/cs since. We are now pregnant again and have our fingers crossed!

iVillage Member

Hi Liz,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the January 2014 Expecting Club.  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months.  

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member

Congrats mama! January 21 is my daughters birthday! We spent 3 years getting pregnant with Wyatt and 11 months trying for Adelia plus had a loss 5 years ago. It can be a hard road sometimes. 

Photobucket