Carter's Infant Clothing Recall!
||Fri, 04-12-2013 - 11:37am
Recall date: April 11, 2013
Name of product: One-piece footed infant clothing with a zipper
The Hazard: The zipper pull can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Description: This recall involves eight styles of one-piece, footed cotton clothing for infants made by Carter's. They have a zipper from the foot to the neck and were sold in sizes newborn, 3, 6 and 9 months. Baby B'gosh®, Child of Mine® made by Carter's or Just One You® made by Carter's is printed on the fabric inside the neck area. The style number is printed on a side seam label.
Brand, Style Number, Description
- 414-208, Yellow with white quarter moons and gray and white stars print.
Child of Mine
- 715-839, Baseball-style, white with blue stripes, yellow accents and "Little Brother" printed on the chest.
Just One You
What to do:
- 520-242, White background with navy stripes and green neck binding. Sold as a 2-pack with:
- 597B537, Light blue with a nautical and green crabs print and "Captain Cutie" on the left chest.
- 520-243, White with a pink cupcake print. Sold as 2-pack with:
- 597B538, Pink with small polka dots and a bunny ballerina on the left chest.
- 520-244, White with green stripes and an elephant and duck on the left chest. Sold as 2-pack with:
- 597B539, White with a gray elephant, gray bear, green frog and yellow duck print.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled clothing away from infants and return it to Carter's for a full refund. The 218,000 units were sold at OshKosh B'gosh, Walmart and Target nationwide from December 2012 through January 2013 -- priced between $7 and $20. Baby B'gosh sleepwear was also sold online at
. For more information, call Carter's, Inc.; toll-free at (888) 282-4674 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or online at
and click on Product Recalls.
EDIT LAUNCH: Recall Alert! Carter's Infant Clothing