Let's Talk Strollers

iVillage Member
Let's Talk Strollers
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 3:48pm

What will you be using?

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 9:18pm

http://www.amazon.com/Joovy-Caboose-Stand-On-Tandem-Stroller/dp/B000NDY7TY

This is the one that I am looking at right now.

I have a disabled 4 year old (she has cp), and she has trouble walking very far - she still needs the option of riding in a stroller, or we need to look into a wheel chair, which we are NOT ready for!

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 2:07pm
I absolutely LOVE my Bugaboo! We used it with my 4yr old and will use it for this baby. I think we will getbthe skateboard attachment for my four yr old...just in case he wants a ride. It came with a bassinet and seat and we also bought the graco car seat attchement for infant carrier. It does not fold with one hand, so it takes slightly more effort putting it in/out of car. If you live in city this would be great since you won't be needing to put it in/out of car when running errands. It is pricey, so if you can get it used, that would be awesome. Like said, ours has been used (it's a main stroller!) a lot in the past four years and it's still is great condition. Hope this info helps. Also, I find it much easier to steer than the uppa baby(vista)... I have a couple friends with that one and they all say the bugaboo is easier to maneuver.
Pregnancy%20ticker