Yay!

iVillage Member
Yay!
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 10:26pm
I'm off exercise restriction! Cardiologist restricted me to no activity greater than a "gentle walk" but my OB today said I could do moderate workouts. Back on the elliptical tomorrow -- yippee!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
In reply to: hiyaspumoni
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 10:23am
Yay for you!!! I took a little time off the end of last week and beginning of this week, but I am getting ready to head to the gym right now. I am keeping my workouts to 30 minutes on the treadmill and about 20 minutes of some light circuit training. I am hoping to keep this up for as long as possible. But I know there is probably going to come a point when I might have to say enough is enough until after the baby is born. :D Have a good work out today!
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 10:45am

Yay for you! Enjoy!!

I think I may be reaching that point where I need to stop soon. I finally had to stop Zumba classes this week because of my Braxton Hicks contractions. I also do 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill and some light weights with pilates/yoga at home but I've had to take the last couple of days off completely. I am hoping that with some rest everything will settle down and I can at least do some walking.

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 2:41pm
Yay, good for you! I'm way too tired and sore to attempt to do anything more than about 5 min of walking....
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-11-2012 - 10:01pm
Yay! I walk our dog every day, does that count hehe? I'm a lazy Lima bean
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers