Due date:
Next appointment:
How are you feeling?

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-27-2012 - 11:53am

Name/username: Ashley
Team blue/pink/green: Team Blue!
Due date: July 10th- Midwife said I'm measuring 5 days ahead but that's not enough to change my edd.
Next appointment: March 20
How are you feeling? I feel great. This is the best pregnancy I've had so far. In my experiance girls are much harder then boys. :) This pregnancy seem to be flying by which makes me a little sad since it's my last. I can't believe we're already over half way. I have been getting back pain starting last night. Hoping it's nothing but it's more in my middle to upper back. Also, heartburn has come! I never have heartburn when I'm not pregnant but each pregnancy I get it. I carry tums and tylenol now with me in my purse :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-27-2012 - 1:31pm

Name/username:

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-27-2012 - 2:09pm
Name/username: Kate/cait60
Team blue/pink/green: Not sure yet :)
Due date: 8th
Next appointment: I've a doc appointment on Thursday and a private scan in 20 days :)
How are you feeling? Great. Tons of heartburn but lots of energy and I'm loving my flutters.
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 2:29pm

Jen

due July 9

team blue

go to the dr.s again Thursday morning, w/u/s on Friday

feeling really good for the most part.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-29-2012 - 9:05pm

Name/username: Tisha/nenay2008
Team blue/pink/green: PINK :smileyhappy:
Due date: 7-13
Next appointment: 3-7
How are you feeling? I am feeling good as well I just get so winded when I am walking we have a HUGE parking lot at my job by the time I get to my desk I am out of so out of breath lol I am still sensitive to smells red meat, oranges, perfumes, colognes are the top offenders lol baby girls flutters are amazing & starting to ger stronger each day. Today I felt like she was playing with me she would kick the middle of my stomach & I would stop working & look at my stomach to see if I could see my stomach move & then she would stop so I would go back to working & then she would do it again lol it was the funniest thing

Lilypie Maternity tickers