Roll Call for our LURKERS!!!!

iVillage Member
Roll Call for our LURKERS!!!!
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 8:49pm

Hello, lovely lurkers... I was just wondering how you are all doing? Please check in here with your due dates and other informaton you would like to share about yourself. :-) Do you guys have any questions or topics you want to talk about? Please feel free to join in on the conversations, visit the signature showcase for a siggy, and find out where you can get all kinds of fun stuff for your signature! If you have any questions about the board, you can ask me (littleblessing3) or cheyfri, our other community leader. You can post questions for us on the board or send a private message. Hope you are all having happy and healthy pregnancies!!!!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 10:07pm
I figured I would finally join the July ec since I'm due June 30th... Even though I been lurking the whole time lol. I know it's a little late but I decided better than never. I thought maybe being due at the end of June that I could still have a July baby plus my original due date was July 9th :)
 Pregnancy Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-17-2012 - 11:51am
It happens every day. Babies rarely come on their due dates anyways, although I had one that did. :-D Welcome, so glad you decided to join us! Are there any topics you have questions about or would like to discuss?

Make your

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-17-2012 - 2:28pm
Very happy to have you here =]
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 11:39am
Thanks =D I'm a first time mom so i like to talk about everything :)
 Pregnancy Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 3:12pm
Well then you are in the right place! Cause we talk about it all..... there really is no taboo topic here. We even chat about the hot topics (bottom of our EC page) and we do it without the drama. ;-)

Make your