Tue, 12-06-2011 - 10:31am

Welcome to December!

Photobucket <a href="htt

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 11:39am

Name: Ashley

Due Date: July 7th

Current Symptoms: I have been blessed to have NO symptoms. Except very little achy breasts

Tips or Tricks to deal with current symptoms: In my past pregnancies, crackers and hard candies helped with my ms

Have you told family and friends?

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 12:13pm

Name: Kiki

Due Date: July 21st

Current Symptoms: just fatigued

Tips or Tricks to deal with current symptoms: sleep

Kiki (hit my magic age of 45 and no longer TTC),but mom to a beautiful teen DD & 2 angels in heaven & married to my best friend

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 12:32pm

Name: A.S.

Due Date: July 26, 2012

Current Symptoms: Constipation, sore BBs, frequent urination, and fatigue. No m/s yet!

Tips or Tricks to deal with current symptoms: Eat healthfully as much as possible, go to bed earlier

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 5:00pm

Name: Shawna

Due Date: July 4th (but will have a CS in late June)

Current Symptoms: morning sickness (but not too bad), exhaustion, sometimes sore boobs

Tips or Tricks to deal with current symptoms: carbs and preggie pops for MS

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 11:21pm
Name: Cheyenne
Due Date: July 4th!!
Current Symptoms: exhaustion! Morning sickness, that has started to calm down a little
Tips or tricks to deal with current symptoms: NAPS!!
Have you told Family and Friends: yes. We told them by putting DS in a shirt that's says most awesome big brother
What are you looking forward to this holiday season?: DS's first Xmas!
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-07-2011 - 7:50am

Name:

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-07-2011 - 12:01pm

Name:

December Gumdrop 

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-07-2011 - 12:37pm
Name: Christa

Due Date: 06/30/12

Current Symptoms: m/s, backaches, exhaustion

Tips or Tricks to deal with current symptoms: n/a

Have you told family and friends? If so, how did you tell them? If not, how do you plan to tell them? Most people in my close circle already know; I basically just called everyone up.

What are you looking forward to most this Holiday season? Maybe finding out the gender at my 12/15 NT scan.
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-07-2011 - 3:40pm
Name: Kate

Due Date: 8th of July but I'm adding at least a week to that for my own sanity. I went 10 days over with my DS

Current Symptoms: Nausea has eased off but I gag when I go from hot to cold. Very odd, I know, but I had it with DS too. The jet-lag-like tiredness is easing somewhat and I feel like Ive more energy.

Tips or Tricks to deal with current symptoms: Well short of hibernating, there isnt much I can do about the weird temperature change thing.

Have you told family and friends? If so, how did you tell them? If not, how do you plan to tell them? We've told close family and a few friends (all my online friends know :P) I cant wait to tell work as my bump is totally giving me away. I'd say no one will be surprised!

What are you looking forward to most this Holiday season? It'll be my first Christmas away from home in 30 years. We're going to my DH's family in England and I cant wait for DS to spend time with his Nana and Grandpa. I love my in-laws!

Have a happy and healthy December!!
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-07-2011 - 7:15pm
Name: - Mandie

Due Date: July 26th

Current Symptoms: Nauseous, Sore boobs, Round ligament pain and cravings.

Tips or Tricks to deal with current symptoms: Eat small meals and healthy snacks throughout the day.

Have you told family and friends? If so, how did you tell them? If not, how do you plan to tell them? I have told two friends and NO family. My family will not be pleased and it's doubtful they will be supportive. However, my friends are being awesome.

What are you looking forward to most this Holiday season? Getthing through it.... lol!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

Pages