January Roll Call

iVillage Member
January Roll Call
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 7:15pm

Hi ladies! I hope it is ok for me to kick-start our January Roll Call!!!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-12-2012 - 5:07pm

Name: Krystin

Due Date: July 20, 2012

Current Symptoms: No appetite. Lower back pain. Headaches.

Have you had your first Appt or Ultrasound Yet?: Yes<3 One ultrasound and a few appts.

Are you feeling movement yet? If so what does it feel like?: Not so much. A little. It feels like butterflies.

What are you looking forward to most during January?: Starting my 2nd trimester.

What would you recommend to the Aug and Sept EC Boards?: Appetite and M/S will get better! More then likely. lol.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-12-2012 - 2:43pm

Name: Cynthia

Due Date: July 25

Current Symptoms: A little nausea, lots of fatigue and a bulging belly!

Have you had your first Appt or Ultrasound Yet?: 1st appointment was last Tuesday and 1st ultrasound tomorrow, can't wait :)

Are you feeling movement yet? If so what does it feel like?: Not yet.

What are you looking forward to most during January?: My first ultrasound, but mostly the end of the first trimester.

What would you recommend to the Aug and Sept EC Boards?: It's never too late, whatever physical shape you're in, to start moving. Don't have to go overboard, just a walk half an hour everyday does miracles. I recommend prenatal yoga also or perhaps prenatal swimming classes. Works wonders to prepare the body for this 9 month trip and eases fatigue, really!

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 10:27pm

Name: Taryn

Due Date: 8/2 but I'm having QUADS so I'll be lucky if I can hold out until the first week of June, thinking they'll make their arrival towards the end of May :)

Current Symptoms: Morning sickness ALL the time, vomiting, extreme nausea, headaches...

Have you had your first Appt or Ultrasound Yet?: Yes. We have had 2 ultrasounds, first one confirming more than one bean, the second confirming FOUR BEANS! We have another one this Monday.

Are you feeling movement yet? If so what does it feel like?: Ehh, I thought I felt something the other day but I'm still early on so I'll enjoy the quiet for a bit until I'm getting jabbed with 8 elbows and 8 feet!

What are you looking forward to most during January?: Getting through my 1st trimester and hoping that I start to feel better!

What would you recommend to the Aug and Sept EC Boards?: Endure/Enjoy all the aches and pains, and make sure you find a great doctor whom you can trust!

*~*Taryn

DH (26) and I (25) have been married since May 15, 2009 and TTC baby #1 since

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 1:40pm

Name:

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-11-2012 - 12:44pm
Great idea Mandie!

Name:Cheyenne
Due date : 7-4
Current symptoms : headaches, sore boobs, leaking, movement, cramps.
First appt or ultrasound? We've had both. Our next appt is at 17 weeks and our gender scan on feb 9th
Any movement? Here and there.
Looking forward to in January: my next appointment and for it to be over so I can find out gender!
Advice for august and sept boards: try and relax and enjoy your pregnancies. Also, love the tums =]
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-10-2012 - 4:44pm

Name:

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-10-2012 - 3:38pm

Name: A.S.

Due Date: July 26

Current Symptoms: None, except for a bit of tiredness and sore BBs, both of which are subsiding.

Have you had your first Appt or Ultrasound Yet?: Yes, at 8w (currently 11w5d). We saw a nice rapid hb and a cute little bean. Tomorrow is our nt scan and hoping to still see a strong hb and wiggly bean!

Are you feeling movement yet? If so what does it feel like?: No :(

What are you looking forward to most during January?: Getting out of the first tri and coming out of the closet, so to speak! We've only told parents so far, and I'm looking forward to sharing the news with friends.

What would you recommend to the Aug and Sept EC Boards?: Try not to freak out about everything. Control what you can control, and everything else, take it as it comes.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-10-2012 - 1:39pm
Name: Melissa

Due Date: 7/22

Current Symptoms: Aversion and disinterest in all foods. Some brief waves of not feeling good.

Have you had your first Appt or Ultrasound Yet?: Yep to both. My NT scan went well, and I have my 2nd OB appt at just under 13 weeks on Friday.

Are you feeling movement yet? If so what does it feel like?: I felt movement twice so far for sure, but both very early . All is silent in the stomach these days though.

What are you looking forward to most during January?: Enjoying my first month as a stay-at-home mom

What would you recommend to the Aug and Sept EC Boards?: Remember..m/s does end, and it does get better. Just hang in there.

December Gumdrop 

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-10-2012 - 1:14pm
Name: Kathryne
Due date: 7/23
Current symptoms: still pretty sick. Lots of headaches too.
First appt: like Mandie I've had tons of appts. We had our nt scan yesterday. Was awesome.
I just felt our bean move for the first time yesterday. It feels like a fluttering. :)
I am most looking forward to planning our wedding (2/10) and resting until.school starts back. :/
To other boards I would tell them to rest and relax as much as possible.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-10-2012 - 1:02pm
Name: Kate

Due Date: 09/07/12

Current Symptoms: Tiredness and a lot of gagging

Have you had your first Appt or Ultrasound Yet?: We had it on Friday. Baby is looking great and measuring a week ahead. On track to being a whopper just like big brother.

Are you feeling movement yet? If so what does it feel like?: The odd flutter late at night but nothing concrete.

What are you looking forward to most during January?: Catching up on schoolwork, I'm so behind.

What would you recommend to the Aug and Sept EC Boards?: Take it easy and enjoy it as much as possible.
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig

Pages